Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) is responsible for supervising and evaluating training programs, setting controls and standards for the practice of health professions which includes licensing for healthcare professionals to work in Saudi Arabia.
• Experience in working with SCFHS for over 10 years
• Friendly and transparent communication for smooth processing
• Experts in all the processes of Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
The chances of getting license will increase to the healthcare professionals, when the paperwork is submitted correctly through correct channels and under the right category.
But when Healthcare professionals who are not experienced with the online submissions usually submits wrong papers or incorrect papers. This will diminish or even entirely decreases their chance of acquiring a license to keep a clinical practice in UAE. Correct paperwork submission decreases the time spent on the wrong submissions and rejections.
Contact us to get started.
SCFHS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the purpose of the SCFHS exam?
To allow SCFHS to assess your knowledge, skills and ability in your chosen medical specialty.
2. If I pass the exam, do I get a practice license?
Not necessarily. In addition to passing the exam, there may be other requirements and procedures
required to grant a practice license. SearchPlusHR will assist with the procedures.
3. What is the difference between testing inside and outside Saudi Arabia?
The cost of taking the exam may vary depending on the country you test in. And the exams’ contents are
the same everywhere. For further information please contact SeachPlusHR.
4. What specialty exams are available at Prometric test centres?
For a complete list of exams offered at Prometric centers, please contact SeachPlusHR
5. What methods can I use to schedule a test?
SearchPlusHR team will assist you with your choice of scheduling the test.
6. How many times am I eligible to take the test?
Currently a candidate is allowed three attempts to pass. If not passing the first and second attempts,
you may apply to SCFHS for a reactivation of your eligibility number as to obtain a third and last
7. What is the procedure to reschedule an exam?
You can reschedule your appointment by contacting SearchPlusHR team.