License Transfer is a process for transferring the healthcare professional license from one Emirate to another, between the three licensing authorities in UAE – MOH (Ministry of Health), HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi) and DHA (Dubai Health Authority).
SearchPlusHR helps facilitates the License Transfer with simple steps and documentation.
For License Transfer, the following fees are applicable
- Initial Application & VAT Fees
- SearchPlusHR’s Consultation Fees
- Job Search Assistance
- For license transfer applications to HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), only Data Flow verification will be conducted.
- Credentialing and CID will not be done unless the candidate already has a facility/employer for it to be linked to, after which we or the employer can complete the process to avoid the application being disapproved.
- The Good Standing will need to have a 3 month validity prior to credentialing in all cases.
- For those working for Government Facilities, an End of Service Certificate will be required when applying for a new license in another authority.
- Experience in working with DHA, HAAD & MOH for over 10 years
- Friendly and transparent communication for smooth processing
- Experts in all the processes of Dubai Health Authority, Health Authority of Abu Dhabi and Ministry of Health
The chances of getting license will increase to the healthcare professionals, when the paperwork is submitted correctly through correct channels and under the right category.
But when Healthcare professionals who are not experienced with the online submissions usually submits wrong papers or incorrect papers. This will diminish or even entirely decreases their chance of acquiring a license to keep a clinical practice in UAE. Correct paperwork submission decreases the time spent on the wrong submissions and rejections.
Contact us to get started.